How to Get Help Now

If you or someone you know if in immediate danger, call or text 911 right away. 

If you or someone you know is experiencing symptoms of maternal depression or anxiety, contact your/their primary care provider, obstetrician/gynecologist, midwife or your child's pediatric provider. If you are in a crisis or are considering suicide, contact:

Contact Information

Department of Mental Health
Commissioner Emily Hawes
280 State Drive, NOB 2 North
Waterbury, VT 05671-2010
Phone: (802) 241-0090
Fax: (802) 241-0100

Contact Us

Public Records Database and Contact Information

For more information about public records requests please click here