Frequently Asked Questions - General Questions

The Department of Mental Health has contracts with a private nonprofit agencies in Vermont to provide mental-health care. They are called designated agencies, or community mental health centers. If you are looking for other services, please contact Vermont 2-1-1.

The Office of Professional Regulation is responsible for licensure, certification, registration and disciplinary matters for 44 professions and occupations. Search the database of licensees, download complaint forms and learn about what is required of each licensed professional before obtaining a license. The Vermont Secretary of State, Office of Professional Regulation website.